Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 88

Thread: I gripe. :P You can all gripe too. XD

  1. #21
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    owwiee, i can't move. we had double sessions field hockey practice today. it was very very hard we did a good job killing ourselves considering we dont even have a coach yet. but now im feeling the pain. im happy though cuz i've got new manga from here to read and obsession so i can sit in my rolly chair and not move^_^

  2. #22
    Inactive Member Yami-chan's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2003
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *bows* Hello everyone, I'm new here, and I just thought that I wound add my two cents worth... In terms of the whole e-mailing to demand more scanlations... well ouch... It probablly has something to do with the fact that in the states, or in american-like cultures people believe that the customer is always right... so even though these people arn't buying anything they feel as if they have the right to more manga... In my opinion it's really stupid that people can feel like they have the right to whine about such small things (and it's probablly apparent that I've spent far to long outside of the US... -_-;; ) I feel your pain... and as for the wonderful spam mail... *shudders* well lets not go there... I've just developed the habit of deleating any mail that's not from people I know... gotta love the junk mail filter..

  3. #23
    Inactive Member Spinshadow's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 11th, 2003
    Posts
    8
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Allow me a moment of complete and utter rage. *wanders off briefly to level a small village* Mass destruction really does help....

    So what got under Spin's skin this time? I frikken hate my in-laws. And they aren't even in-laws (what with same-sex marriage not being legal and an immortal sin to boot -_-; [img]wink.gif[/img] !! It's bad enough that they can't stand the fact that we're moving 2200 miles away. It's bad enough that we all know her parents wish me to die a horrible, lingering death for corrupting their daughter and condemning her to hell. But is that enough? Oh no...now her mom has the unmitigated GALL to inform her that our bedroom arrangements will have to change once we're moved because they're currently completely unacceptable.

    !!!!!!!!!!!!

    That was Friday. I'm still pissed off. I think I either need several hours of mass destruction or several hours of total manga immersion. ;?_? I think I'll start with the magna....

    ~ Spin

  4. #24
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    @Spin: Wow, that's a heavy-duty gripe! [img]eek.gif[/img]

    I do have a question, though. If you're moving 2200 miles away (I assume away from the in-laws) then does it matter about bedroom arranging suggestions? The mom won't even be there to see it, much less be offended by it, right?

    Anyway, some parents are always going to think that their children could do better (with mates, jobs, education, etc.). (I wouldn't want to live in a small village near you, though. [img]tongue.gif[/img] )

    Now, for my minor gripe. Why must this college have anal rules for every little tiny thing (including bookstore returns/exchanges, computer lab availability, and on-campus notices) yet not have on-time buses? I have to show up 30 minutes early in order to catch the bus from the parking lot to campus. Arrgghhh. [img]mad.gif[/img]

    Okay, done griping now. I feel much better. [img]cool.gif[/img]

  5. #25
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Just imagine yourself afflicting them with some good old fashion torture ^^

    Besides, as you're driving away you can always shout obscene things out the window. (Unless of course you're flying..and then..well...don't hang out the window XD ) [img]graemlins/plane.gif[/img]

    And my gripe...there's a thunderstorm here every day. [img]graemlins/rain.gif[/img] Makes the grass grow like hell...I hate mowing grass.

    <font color="#660033" size="1">[ August 25, 2003 03:41 PM: Message edited by: Carole Ann ]</font>

  6. #26
    Inactive Member cutelittlekitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 8th, 2003
    Posts
    39
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    well, i rarely gripe, but since college started today and all... why can't the college bookstore ever order enough books for each class??? there were three students in british literature today who didn't have books (and i was one of them). not only that, but the bookstore doesn't even know when they're going to get them in. on top of that, the books they did sell for british lit weren't even the right version. the version the instructor wanted has all the same stuff, but it's broken into three seperate volumes instead of one HUGE volume. the one the bookstore sold was the one HUGE volume. sigh. once the bookstore gets them in, i don't know how i'm going to carry such a large book with me to class. it won't fit in my backpack with all my other folders, sketchpads, and writing tablets. sigh again. oh well. oh, and one more gripe: 8am is much too early for a calc III class. ok, done griping now [img]smile.gif[/img]

  7. #27
    Inactive Member Crystallyne's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 20th, 2003
    Posts
    152
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Calc III at 8 am? *laughing evilly* Beat this: Contemporary Moral Issues (Philosophy) at 8 am. But who better to sympathize than someone who is going through the same thing?

    Ever hear this one? "It's on order. It should be here in two to three days." Yeah. Sure. I believe you. [img]graemlins/sure.gif[/img] Meanwhile the professors are all assigning reading and homework for the book you don't have yet.

    University bookstores. They should all be nominated for "The Most Annoying Policies Ever" award. I'm sure they'd win, hands down. *sigh*

    Oh, well. At least they aren't only out to get me. I have to admit that they are an "equal opportunity" annoyance. *heehee*
    [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #28
    Inactive Member spacelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Grr! My stupid avatar doesn't work! I've tried everything and still NOTHING! *kicks computer*

    Technology hates me or runs away from me! *cries*

  9. #29
    Inactive Member speakerofthedead's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 1st, 2003
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Present gripe: My mother leaves the house in the morning and tells me to clean the kitchen. I do so, she gets back in the afternoon and bitches at me for not doing my homework instead, saying that she won't keep reminding me (even though I don't want her to) and if it's going to be like this, I should just get a job. Then she says I can't use the computer, which defeats the object since I need the pc to do the homework!

    Grrrrr. *twitches and sharpens cocktail sticks*

  10. #30
    Inactive Member jadey's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2003
    Posts
    344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    x_x immm soo stressed out even though only littlt stuff have has been happening it pisses me off to no end. first there is no freaking milk...and im sooooo hungry!!!! i just want some cereal. i would go and get it, but my brother boworred my car and has been gone for threee days!!!!!! X_X

    second....im soooo sore but i havent had a day of rest, and then my dad comes home and tells me to do the kitchen (like mop, do the cabinets, refridgerator dishes etc)....even though i havent even touched the kitchen cuz since there is no milk...there is nothing to eat.

    finally i've got school tommorow x_x. and first period.......is biology ap with the bitch teacher from hell.

    oh and took me freakin forever to get this new ava, and its still looks all choppy. i think im just gunna go back to my first one, it never betrayed me....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •